Our once a year fundraiser kicked off last Thursday, September 29th, and will extend through Thursday, October 13th. This has always been a successful fundraiser for our campus, as the funds raised help provide much needed items that extend beyond the campus budget. I am truly grateful for the support we have received in the past, and look forward to what this year brings!
I would like to take this opportunity to let you know what big ticket items I was able to purchase with last year’s fundraising efforts:
- Hokki stools for every classroom (3-5 per room)
- iPads and Osmos kits for the math teachers
- Motorized screen in the cafeteria for presentations (projector donated for free)
- Whiteboards for classrooms
- New whiteboard tables for one classroom
- New materials for our literacy library
- Bouncy houses for student incentives
If this year’s fundraising efforts prove fruitful, my main focus is looking to continue to buy more alternative seating and update learning spaces for our students in their classrooms and the library.
Your support is imperative to making this a success, so thank you for all you are willing to do to help our campus!